Stay in the know! Add local technology events to your calendar.
The Forward Springfield (FWD/SGF) Technology Calendar is a calendar that aggregates local technology events.
Interested in ALL local technology events? Click the link below if you would like to automatically sync all Forward Springfield Calendar Events into your Google, Apple, or Outlook calendars:
Only interested in certain events? Click on a link below to subscribe to the related events:
- All Events inside Springfield Missouri (browse)
- All Events outside Springfield Missouri (browse)
- Annual Events (browse)
- Cybersecurity Events (browse)
- Design Events (browse)
- Educator Events (browse)
- Information Technology (I.T.) Events (browse)
- Maker Events (browse)
- Software Events (browse)
- Startup Events (browse)
- Students Events (browse)
Are the links above not working? You may need to manually subscribe to the appropriate iCalendar URL. Right click on a link above and copy the link to your clipboard (e.g. webcal://fwdsgf.com/?ical=1&sync). See below for step-by-step instructions for Google.
Google Calendar Instructions
- Login to Google Calendar (https://calendar.google.com/)
- Click the plus (+) symbol next to “Add a coworker’s calendar” to add other calendars.
- Choose “From URL” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Enter the URL “webcal://fwdsgf.com/?ical=1&sync”, then click “Add Calendar”
- The “FWD/SGF” calendar should appear under “Other Calendars”. You can click the Options menu (⋮) to change calendar options, or click Delete (X) to remove the calendar.
- Customize the color of “FWD/SGF” events by clicking the options menu and selecting a new color.