Stay in the know! Add local technology events to your calendar.
The FWD/SGF (Forward Springfield) Technology Calendar is a calendar that aggregates local technology events.
Interested in ALL local technology events? Click the link below if you would like to automatically sync all FWD/SGF Calendar Events into your Google, Apple, or Outlook calendars:
Only interested in certain events? Click on a link below to subscribe to the related events:
- All Events inside Springfield Missouri (browse)
- All Events outside Springfield Missouri (browse)
- Annual Events (browse)
- Cybersecurity Events (browse)
- Design Events (browse)
- Educator Events (browse)
- Information Technology (I.T.) Events (browse)
- Maker Events (browse)
- Software Events (browse)
- Startup Events (browse)
- Students Events (browse)
Are the links above not working? You may need to manually subscribe to the appropriate iCalendar URL. Right click on a link above and copy the link to your clipboard (e.g. webcal://fwdsgf.com/?ical=1&sync). See below for step-by-step instructions for Google.
Google Calendar Instructions
- Login to Google Calendar (https://calendar.google.com/)
- Click the plus (+) symbol next to “Add a coworker’s calendar” to add other calendars.
- Choose “From URL” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Enter the URL “webcal://fwdsgf.com/?ical=1&sync”, then click “Add Calendar”
- The “FWD/SGF” calendar should appear under “Other Calendars”. You can click the Options menu (⋮) to change calendar options, or click Delete (X) to remove the calendar.
- Customize the color of “FWD/SGF” events by clicking the options menu and selecting a new color.