- This event has passed.
SBTDC: Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship Program (Series)
March 28, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm CDT
Are you a crafter, an artist or a collector? Would you like to learn more about Etsy’s online e-commerce platform and have the opportunity to earn additional income while doing the things you love? The Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship program is an immersive 5-lesson curriculum that provides creative entrepreneurs with the knowledge and skills to start an Etsy business and earn supplemental income through their craft.
This training covers becoming an entrepreneur on Etsy, building a craft brand and getting found in search, business logistics, photography techniques, and strategies for growth. The classes are taught by a seasoned, local Etsy seller and students are able to set up their own Etsy microbusiness. The sessions are free to attend, but seating is limited and pre-registration is required to guarantee a seat. Please bring your laptop computer.
- March 28, 2019 – Becoming an Entrepreneur on Etsy – 5:30-8:00 pm
- April 4, 2019 – Building a Craft Brand & Getting Found in Search – 5:30-8:00 pm
- April 11, 2019 – Business Logistics – 5:30-8:00 pm
- April 18, 2019 – Photography Techniques – 5:30-8:00 pm
- April 25, 2019 – Strategies for Growth – 5:30-8:00 pm