- This event has passed.
Hack 4 Good: Quarterly Hack Night
April 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
Our Hack Night events give project team leaders an opportunity to coordinate efforts with designers and developers who are interested in helping out with existing community projects. We will provide pizza and soda based on the Meetup RSVP count, so please be sure to RSVP if you think you will attend!
New to Hack 4 Good? Hack Night give you an opportunity to contribute to a community project on a one-time basis or an ongoing basis. Learn more on our Hack Night page (https://hack4goodsgf.com/hack-night/).
Running late? Unable to attend? Join the H4G Slack Group (https://hack4goodsgf.com/slack/) and connect with us in the #hack-night channel.
HACK NIGHT PROJECTS
Borrow My Angel (https://hack4goodsgf.com/projects/borrowmyangel/)
• Join Hack 4 Good Slack channel #borrow-my-angel
• Chuck Dow will share a 10-15 minute status report from BMA
• Join Hack 4 Good Slack channel #helpsgf
• Project lead Myke Bates
Life Strengths (https://hack4goodsgf.com/projects/lifestrengths/)
• Join Hack 4 Good Slack channel #lifestrengths
• Project lead Tim Franklin
Northwest Project (https://hack4goodsgf.com/projects/northwest/)
• Join Hack 4 Good Slack channel #northwestproject
• Project lead Shannon McMurtrey