- This event has passed.
eFactory: Online Marketing
November 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
It’s been said that the Internet levels the playing field for large and small businesses. You don’t have to spend tons of money on a web site to gain on-line customers, but you do need a plan. If you want to know how successful web marketers design web sites and communicate with their customers, this “best practices” presentation is for you. Did you jump onto the web bandwagon without first defining what your organization wants to accomplish? This seminar will introduce the powerful and effective tips, tools, and techniques for planning and executing an effective Internet presence. You will learn how to develop objectives, strategies, tactics, and measurable results for marketing your business on the worldwide web. Plus, discover how to avoid the most common mistakes companies make in the transition to e-commerce.
- Creating an effective web strategy
- Identify critical content & avoid costly mistakes
- Effective page layout & design
- How to make your site interactive
- Understanding search engines
- How and when to use special effects
- Tips to drive more traffic to your site
- Do’s & Don’ts of E-Mail Marketing
- Making e-commerce safe & easy for your customers