eFactory: Building Your Business Plan
February 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST
Preparation is key to the success of any business venture. Whether you are starting a new business, growing an established business, or launching a new product or service, planning is critical. This seminar provides an overview of two approaches to business plans and the steps necessary to develop those plans.
- Business success factors
- Business Model Canvas for an informal plan
- Five minutes, three crucial sections
- Sources for evaluating the industry, market and competition
- Target market identification
- How to develop basic financial projections
- Debt and equity funding options
- Successful writing techniques that appeal to lenders/investors
- Using the plan to manage your business
SBTDC clients receive access to LivePlan for 90 days (Paid for through funding from the Missouri Small Business & Technology Development Centers) . Please contact the SBTDC office about becoming a client at 417-837-2617 or email email@example.com .